The MapProxy configuration is divided into multiple sections.
The documentation for the current development branch can be found at: http://mapproxy.org/docs/nightly/
Start now and create a source →
- Define where MapProxy can retrieve new data.
- MapProxy aligns all cached images (tiles) to a grid. Here you can define that grid.
- Here you can configure the internal caches.
- Configure the layers that MapProxy offers. Each layer can consist of multiple sources and caches.
- This is the place to activate and configure MapProxy’s services like WMS and TMS.
- Here you can define some internals of MapProxy and default values that are used in the other configuration directives.
In some sections we use default settings, e.g. the selectable coordinate systems. You can edit these global project settings.
Edit default settings →